GUTTER REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION
Don’t let missing, clogged or misaligned gutters impact other parts of your home. The health of your roof, eaves, soffits, and fascia relies on a proper gutter system and 5 Star Exteriors knows all about it. Our gutter system experts will evaluate the condition of your gutters and perform any needed adjustment, repair, or gutter replacement to keep your property safe, dry and beautiful.
A properly installed gutter system doesn’t just prevent rainwater from haphazardly dripping on you as you leave your front door. Instead, it channels water away from the foundation of your home preventing serious mold and mildew from invading your crawl space, basement and eventually your living quarters.
Gutters play a critical role in protecting your home. They prevent water damage, keep windows from leaking and rotting, and protect your home’s foundation. 5 Star recommends quality seamless aluminum gutter systems and gutter covers for customers throughout Monroe, MI.
Hazards of a Poor Gutter System
- Clogging of gutters that are not angled properly causes back-up and over spills that can damage and stain a home’s exterior.
- Damage or rotting of wood fascia – the boards that run along the lower edge of the roof.
- Unsightly, misaligned and hanging damage soffits of roof overhangs.
- Water settling along your home’s foundation, leading to moisture intrusion in basements and crawl spaces.
- Rainwater that is not directed away from your home can find a way behind your siding resulting in swells and warping.
- Improperly functioning gutters can dump water onto decks and porches.